With the Ergo2Move Vertex 90°, you have a height adjustable desk that allows you to switch between working whilst sitting or standing. Because of its shape, this desk is especially suitable for corners. You can put your own tabletop (max 1.80 m) on this frame to create an ergonomic desk.
The frame of this height adjustable desk is made of sturdy, durable steel and has a total weight capacity of 120kg. You can effortlessly change the height of the desk thanks to the two built-in motors - the desk goes up or down with one simple press of the button. The legs extend in three parts for extra stability.
Please note: this is only the desk frame. The tabletop is not included.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the tables are currently already partially assembled to reduce the contact moment between our technician and you. This means that the technician will need help setting the table in your house, the rule for deliveries is that the products are placed directly behind the front door. If this is not possible for you or if you have any questions about this, please contact us. We try to work with you as much as possible - within the safety rules.
- Height electrically adjustable
- Height: 60.5 - 127.5 cm (excluding tabletop)
- Suited for persons up to about 200 cm tall
- Width adjustable: 150 - 200 cm / 130 - 180 cm
- Depth of table top carriers: 60 cm
- Depth of feet: 67.5 cm
- No. of motors: 2
- Velocity: 30 mm/s
- Maximum dynamic load: 120 kg
- Maximum static load: 140 kg
- Speed: 30 mm/s
- Material: steel
- Colour: white (RAL9016/60G) (also available in black and silver/grey, black)
- Guarantee: 3 years