The OysterMouse can be set to five different angles, ensuring an ergonomical and healthy posture of the hand, wrist and arm. The Large model is especially suited for hands which are more then 9.5 cm wide. The mouse can be used both to prevent and reduce RSI.
The possibility of different positions, ranging from an angle of 20 to 70 degrees, greatly reduces muscle strain. Your hand will rest on the mouse and the Light Click buttons are easy reachable and clickable, so your fingers will not be fatigued as much as when using a regular mouse. This is especially important for those users who are doing repetitive tasks often. The OysterMouse is designed to switch hands once in a while to ensure a healthy and ergonomically responsible way of working.
- Relaxed, comfortable, neutral position of the wrist and hand.
- Suited for all user preferences.
- Light touch
- Suited for both left-handed and right-handed use.
- Suited for large hands (wider than 9.5 cm)
- Perfect to be stored in a laptop bag.
- Resolution: 1200 DPI
- No. of positions: 20-30-40-60-70 degrees (left and right)
- No. of buttons: 5 and a scrolling wheel
- Plug & Play
- Connection: USB
- Length of the cable: 1,5 m
- Colour: black/silver
- Measurements: 12 x 10 x 5.5 - 10 cm
- Weight: 120 gr
- Operating systems: Windows-Mac
- MAC exception: copy/paste buttons are not supported
- Warranty: 24 months